How To Use NMDVPN – OpenVPN 2015 | Download Latest NMDVPN 2015
Windows XP Users : – Can Directly Install .
Windows 7 & 8 Users : – Has to Install as Administrator.
Windows 7 & 8 (64 Bit) : – C:Program Files (x86)NMDVPNconfig
Windows XP, 7 & 8 (32 Bit) : – C:Program FilesNMDVPNconfig
How to use NMD VPN Software for PC:
- First of all you are required to connect your data card or modem or mobile with the repective settings i.e. APN of the specified network
- Now run NMD VPN software (Remember: Always Run nmd vpn as an Administrator otherwise you will get an error in connecting)
- Find NMD VPN icon on your taskbar right menu.
- Right click on that NMD VPN Menu – select VPN server – connect it by left click
- Before starting with this steps, you are required to put your config file to the NMD VPN config folder.
- I have written the path of config folder above. Go there and put the config files in it.
- Now if your config is working then in a few seconds you will be connected to it.
Notifications: NMD VPN Colors
- RED: NMD VPN is disconnected
- Yellow: In the process of connecting
- Green: NMD VPN is connected