Hi, Today we will tell you how to add your own custom domain you have bought up from bigrock.in .For this , you will need to have a bigrock domain of your choice,any doamin .com,.net.asia,.org etc.
Once you buy the domain and make payment for it,then the domain is ready to make setup with your wapka site.
Lets see how to set Wapka Site with custom domain name :
1. Login to your Bigrock Account and click on List Of Orders . Now you Will find your website you have purchased in it.
2.Click on the website you would like to add in wapka site.
3.Now Under Domain Registration ,Click On Name Servers And Remove Default Name Servers and add the Name Servers In it.
and Save them.
4. Now Click On DNS Management > Manage DNS
5. Now click on Manage DNS > Add A records
Add the Following A Records One by one and Save them ,
List Of A Records :
6. Once you add all the A Records, it should look like this
7. Now its time to add domain in your Wapka admin panel.Login to Wapka Admin Account
Select your Site and Click On Domain Manager .
Click On Own Domain > Add Domain
Also Read :
8. Enter your bigrock domain name here and save it , Now Wait for 24-48 hours depends on your domain registrar.Now Your Custom Domain for Wapka is ready to use.
If you face any problems,please feel free to comment below.We will respond shorlty.