You cannot redeem your coupon if you have a prepay account and pay by check, bank transfer, or wire transfer.
Once a coupon is redeemed, you have 90 days or until the expiration date to use the credit, whichever comes first. You need to spend the full amount before the coupon expires.
You cannot use coupons to pay for an existing balance.
After a coupon has expired or the coupon amount runs out, your ads will continue to run, and we'll charge your primary payment method (postpay account) or deduct funds (prepay account). If you have a prepay account and no funds are available, we'll pause the account.
How to add a coupon to Bing Ads Account :1. If you already have a primary payment method:
2. Click the gear icon gear icon, and then click Accounts & Billing.
3. If you have multiple accounts, select an account from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
4. In the section called Coupon, enter the coupon code, and then click Redeem.
5. If you haven't added a payment method yet:
6. Click the gear icon gear icon, and then click Accounts & Billing.
7. Click the Payment Methods tab.
8. Click Add card.
(If you want to use PayPal instead of a card, see add a PayPal account.)
9. Select the country/region of your card's billing address and click Next.
Next to Set as, select primary.
10. Enter your payment information and billing address, and click Next.
11. They will make a small authorization charge (for example, $1 USD) to verify your card. This charge will be removed.
12. Click the Accounts tab.
In the section called Coupon, enter the coupon code, and then click Redeem.
Here are the links to get your coupon code :